Exciting opportunity to architect, implement and lead CRM activities across the Centric Brands Portfolio, together with the key business stakeholders. An ideal candidate for this role will be an entrepreneurial, analytical and strategic thinker serving as a strong cross functional collaborator and a detailed oriented executioner.
Lead CRM Planning, Launch, Operational Excellence and Strategy for brands within Centric.
- Road mapping current state of business: from technical architecture to business analysis to project management
- RFP development and execution,
- executive buy in communication
- CRM vendor selection
- System design, phased roll out, proper testing, effective training and pilot program
- Data integrity practices
- Establish a regimen of CRM & multi-channel analytics for omni-channel touch points.
- Marketing vision and road-mapping for future programs
- Proven work experience as a CRM Leader or similar role
- Solid background in customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems
- Knowledge of online marketing methods, in store customer retention and acquisition best practices
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in CRM systems implementation and management
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA degree a plus.
- Passionate about data, discovering new trends & insights across customers, merchandise, and more.
- Ability to marry strong analytical and data-mining skills with the ability lend vision and creative
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and looking for analytical challenge and growth.