Consumer Services Specialist
Responsible for handling all incoming consumer phone calls, e-mails and faxes related to ordering parts or any other additional consumer issues. Responsibilities also include ensuring that customer issues, both vendors and consumers, are handled in a timely and professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities
· Receive phone calls, e-mails and faxes relating to Consumer Service issues with a consumer focused attitude.
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
· Respond to all requests for parts and any other company supplied materials.
· Identify research and resolve consumer issues using product knowledge and informational systems in a timely manner.
· Enter all consumer orders directly into the company part systems (Blue Cherry)
· Open and follow up all consumer issues in Zendesk system in a timely basis.
· Identify and report all QA product issues to manager.
· Provide all consumers with appropriate product knowledge and service information.
· Research all orders not received by consumers, both retailers and customers.
· Maintain superior standards for productivity in regard to taking and shipping orders to consumers.
· Flexible in adapting to changing situations and working within a small department.
· Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by Manager.
· Excellent communications skills verbal and written.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Successful customer service track record
· Prior call center experience preferred.
· Team player is a must.
· Exceptional energy, friendliness and empathy toward both vendors and consumers in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to listen, understand and come to resolution on consumer needs and resolutions. Be ready to think “outside the box”.
· Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making capabilities
· Must possess a high degree of customer service and a thorough understanding of supported business processes
· Strong ability to utilize computer, Microsoft office, Outlook, web based programs and other tools to accomplish goals
· Must be able to multitask, prioritize, be extremely punctual (deadline driven environment) and accurate (attention to details)
· Highly self-motivated to provide superior service to consumers, and to find ways to deliver even better service
· Blue Cherry/EDI experience preferred but not required
· Previous experience in Zendesk preferred but not required.
· Bilingual a plus.