Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software. In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind, social operating system that integrates with an organization's existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50. We've spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology.
Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office. And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr’s Legal Department is looking for a Commercial Director, Americas Legal, based in our New York office, to support our transactional operations in the Americas region. You will work closely with Sprinklr’s global Legal Team.
- You will manage the Commercial Legal function for Sprinklr in the Americas region and will supervise the Americas Commercial Legal Team.
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts, including but not limited to NDAs, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and Vendor Agreements.
- You will develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes.
- You will develop and provide training to the sales and services teams.
- You will advise sales executives and Sprinklr management regarding contractual obligations and interpret terms and conditions.
- You will perform M&A-related due diligence and participate in the integration of acquisition targets in coordination with other departments.
- You will advise different teams all across the company on mitigating legal risks in the commercial context.
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have at least eight (8) years’ experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start-up environment, preferably with an international company.
- You have at least five (5) years’ experience managing a legal team in a supportive, collegial and collaborative way, with a focus on business enablement and both team and individual development and mentorship.
- You have a JD or comparable degree from a respected law school, and a current and active license to practice law.
- You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations and contracting.
- You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements.
- You have knowledge of and experience working with global privacy laws, especially CCPA and GDPR.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humor.
- You have a record of building strong working relationships with business stakeholders, subordinates, and peers.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and able to maintain equanimity and perspective under pressure.
- You understand that being a good colleague, a supportive manager, and a decent, trustworthy human being are integral to your individual and team success, and absolute requirements for members of the Sprinklr Legal Team.
- You have the ability to learn quickly, work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and complex environment, manage a significant workload, and make sound decisions.
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission:
We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people
- Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product
- Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.