About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As a full-time Clinical Associate, you will have front-line access to ensuring a best-in-class concierge experience for our patients. You will be the primary driver of a smooth care delivery experience in our clinics. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing amazing patient experiences and be eager to work alongside our medical providers to assist with clinical operations, including but not limited to insurance navigation and eligibility checks, clinical intake, blood draws, and inventory management. Be ready to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, tech forward environment that always puts the patient first!
This is an in-person role based out of our New York office. This person will report to the District Clinical Operations Manager.
What success looks like
- Work collaboratively with peers, clinicians and operations leadership to provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care
- Create a five-star patient experience by enthusiastically guiding the patient through each step in their patient journey:
- Warm patient greeting and comfortable patient intake experience including taking and documenting vitals as well as maintaining an impressive physical space
- Efficient and competent lab collection and preparation
- Knowledgeable and dependable referral and insurance navigation
- Maintain an interactive relationship with appropriate clinic vendors such as labs and property staff.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory program, ensuring that all exam rooms are stocked and inventory is consistently appropriately ordered
What you will bring
- Ability to perform confident phlebotomy services with skills from previous phlebotomy training, IL Medical Assistant Certification/Registration or EMT licensure
- Ability to work a shift that will depend on your clinic operating hours, which will fall within the hours of 7:30am-7:30pm CST
- An obsession with delivering the highest quality customer experience and going above and beyond for customers
- An interest in using technology to deliver revolutionary primary care
- A team-oriented approach to health care, willing to give and receive feedback to make the patient experience better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge startup- adaptability is key!
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.