At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. Through a blend of guidance, service and technology, we are revolutionizing the way employee benefits, 401(k), insurance and HR are experienced by companies and their people.
Sequoia’s clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive everyday to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
The Client Service Manager builds trusted relationships by developing a thorough understanding of clients’ needs, consulting with clients on their short, medium and long-term goals and partnering closely with them on executing service excellence.
What You Get To Do
- Advise on best practices for benefits consulting and administration to help our clients achieve their goals and objectives
- Manage weekly client calls and interactive project plans
- Facilitate and drive new client onboarding, implementations with vendors, carriers and compliance
- Oversee the renewal and open enrollment process for clients on an annual basis; benchmarking to industry standards, partner with clients on their future strategy, drive client decisions, manage timelines, employee communications, conduct employee education meetings (webinars, in-person presentations, etc.)
- Keep clients apprised of appropriate compliance, industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues
- Be a proactive, empathetic partner to help resolve issues with our clients and their employees
- Work closely with the Sequoia team on Global Benefits, 401k, Risk Management and HRIS/ Benefits administration
- Be an integral part of shaping, growing and scaling our Mid-Market team
- Some travel required
- 4 to 6+ years of client service experience
- Multi-client experience preferred
- Ability to build trust quickly and consistently with our clients and Sequoia team members
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to comfortably provide and present recommendations to executives
- Solutions-oriented team player who is accountable for results
- Detail and process-oriented thinker
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand client needs and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required
• Passion for service
• Growth oriented
• Caring for others
• Focused on relationship building
• Meaningful & Fun
What can we offer?
Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Great health insurance + wellbeing package
401k retirement savings plan