Morgan Stanley is a leading global
financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's
employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals
from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and
passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common
set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan
Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career -
a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances
personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our
Technology works as a strategic
partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology
companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and
dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology
results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation
software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust
client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms
the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and
infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Team Profile (Data Center of Excellence)
The Data Center of Excellence department is recruiting for an enthusiastic and delivery focused process transformation (Process and Task Mining) Lead who will partner with other technology and business departments to develop and execute on a business process transformation strategy to streamline front to back business processes.
The team vision is a multi-year effort to simplify firm?s data architecture and business processes front-to-back with goals of reducing infrastructure and manpower costs, improving the ability to demonstrate control of data, empowering developers by providing consistent means of handling data, facilitate data-driven insights & decision making, and providing a platform to implement future change initiatives faster, cheaper and easier.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders across different business lines or functions to understand and streamline business processes, identify inefficiencies & opportunities for automation by applying process transformation methodologies like Process Mining and Task Mining
- Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation
- Lead Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Improvement & value creation workshops with stakeholders to understand current state business processes, business needs & challenges and translate them into process mining and transformation plans
- Utilize technology and data architecture expertise along with business domain and process transformation expertise to design and execute on a strategy to accelerate and scale process and task mining methodologies across the Firm. This would entail various aspects of the transformation lifecycle including data ingestion, data modeling, KPI creation, process analytics.
- 5 years of extensive experience indesigning and implementing large scale business process transformation solutionsusing many of the following methodologies – Process Mining, Task Mining,Robotics Process Automation; at least 2 years focused primarily on Process andTask mining.
- Good understanding of industry andtooling landscape across Process Mining, Task Mining and general IntelligentProcess Automation & Transformation methodologies
- 4 years of relevant managementconsulting experience with a top-tier Firm preferably in the financial servicesindustry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong problem-solving skills,business acumen, and demonstrated excellent oral and written communicationskills with both technical and non-technical audiences. Skilled in customer andleadership presentations
- Good working knowledge of EnterpriseTechnology and Data Architectures
- 8 years of relevant experiencedeveloping applications/solutions for a global financial services institution
- Experienceworking with various front-to-back business functions like Sales and Trading,Operations, Finance, Treasury, Settlements, Confirmations; understanding theirbusiness process and data-centric issues and possible solutions.
- Experience utilizing ArtificialIntelligence & Machine Learning techniques along with Process and TaskMining to generate insightful process predictions and prognostics
- 2 years of hands on experience usingProcess Mining or Task Mining methodologies to map, optimize and transformbusiness processes; at least 1-year experience with Celonis for Process Mining.
- Hands-on experience with SQL acrossdifferent databases like MS SQL Server, Sybase, DB2
- Experience with Agile SoftwareDevelopment Lifecycle methodology and related tooling. For example -JIRA,Scrum, Kanban, Product backlog management