NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
NCR Hospitality Local Office organization is responsible for the successful delivery of industry leading client engagements related POS installation and support. This position is responsible for ensuring service excellence, with a strategic focus on client satisfaction, continual service improvement, profit optimization, expansion of services, and cost containment.
This position is responsible for initiating, implementing and sustaining the effective use of POS, programs and processes in their assigned region. Responsibilities include relationship management with regional business partners, presentation of value-added solutions to customers, management and prioritization of projects. As a member of the Local Office management team, position must also attend to issues outside his/her direct responsibilities by identifying issues and pursuing solutions across business, geographical and functional boundaries.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university
• years in hospitality management
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple large engagements concurrently
- Advanced knowledge of project management and all phases of the solution lifecycle
- Demonstrated leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Experience working for or with a hospitality company
- Experience building and managing multi-level teams (i.e., a manager of managers)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels internally and externally
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer management skills
- Active participation in industry or community groups. Recognized outside of current role for expertise
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.