Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, “IDB Bank“, is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain's New York Business as the 24th largest commercial bank in the New York area. The Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
IDB Tech, a division of IDB Bank, is focused on helping and serving Israeli-US startups. IDB Tech offers a full range of tech-specific financial products and services to its clients. The team leverages its deep relationships within the tech ecosystem to help startups, succeed, grow and expand their US operations.
IDB Bank is looking for an energetic Business Development and Sales person to help expand our client base within the Tech startup ecosystem.
- New client engagement: develop business leads, convert leads to opened accounts, identify lending opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients and referral sources
- Promote the bank's products and services to address client's needs at appropriate points within the life cycle of the business and resourcefully grow their business with IDB Bank
- Assist clients with their business development needs in the US; connect clients with key players and take a role in growing the client's network
- Participate in marketing and event planning for IDB Tech
- 4• years of experience in business development, sales, marketing or related
- Fluent in Hebrew and English
- Proven sales track record
- Knowledge of and network within the Israeli American tech startup ecosystem
- Strong relationship building and management, communication, negotiation, organizational and marketing skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We have implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview applicants by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of our employees because we're all in this together.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.