An exciting role is now available at Amalgamated Bank! Amalgamated Bank seeks a Building Maintenance to provide maintenance and handyman services for all Bank locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make repairs involving carpentry, plumbing and electrical skills
- Set up offices and conference rooms as necessary
- Respond to emergency maintenance and repair calls
- Facilitate office moves
- Travel to branch locations when necessary
- Perform other duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 + years working experience in the maintenance/handyman field
- Moderate to advanced skills in the areas of carpentry, plumbing and electrical
- Ability to safely and properly operate a variety of power and hand tools
- Some working knowledge of HVAC systems
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base salary for this role is between $39,000.00 – $49,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferrable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Amalgamated Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disability / Veterans. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply. View our Pay Transparency Statement. Submission of a resume or any information regarding your qualifications does not constitute a promise or offer of employment. At Amalgamated Bank, we consider an applicant to be someone who has interviewed at least once, in person, with the hiring manager. Amalgamated Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, all team members currently working in our office space are required to show proof of vaccination. To be considered for any position at Amalgamated Bank where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine prior to their start date. Upon commencement of employment, new team members must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.