Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for Centro, and a unique opportunity to join a new team, help define a new role within the Platform Solutions and Implementation organization, and increase Basis platform’s exposure in the marketplace! As a Basis Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for providing strategic pre-sale technical support to Centro’s sales team pitching Basis Platform. As enthusiastic experts on Basis products, you will share valuable insight and recommendations on how our products can meet customer’s needs, solve or improve challenges, and create workflow efficiencies. You will utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to help us bring on new platform partnerships. The Basis Specialists will also work closely with the product development teams, ensuring customer feedback and needs are communicated as we learn from our conversations in the marketplace.
Basis is the industry’s most comprehensive & automated digital media platform that addresses your direct, programmatic, search & social through a single interface. With robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search & social integrations, and the #1 rated DSP powered by artificial intelligence, Basis is a platform you can run your entire digital business on top of.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The BSI team is a group of enthusiastic experts on Basis products that share valuable insight and recommendations on how our products can meet customer’s needs, solve or improve challenges, and create workflow efficiencies. You will utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to help us bring on new platform partnerships.
- Establish yourself as the regional go-to tech expert on Basis, and help facilitate the sales process by participating in advanced level product discussions and demonstrations.
- Identify customer needs during platform demonstrations and associate them with business goals and benefits of Basis Platform
- Conduct highly customized product demonstrations tailored to speak to our customer’s unique needs by highlighting Basis Platform’s ability to meet those needs
- Understand the goals, objectives, and nuances of prospects during the pre-sale process, creating useful documentation which you will be responsible for presenting when launching the implementation process.
- Support Centro’s sales team throughout the pre-sale process by responding to questions before and after product demonstrations
- Investigate solutions to unique customer needs in conjunction with product, engineering and RTB Operations
- Provide specific product information on related RFI’s.
- Facilitate the onboarding process, coordinating set-up, training with internal and external stakeholders.
- When appropriate, lead the initial customer diagnostic to identify customer’s unique variables which will be required for implementation once an agreement has signed.
- Full comprehension of all new product features and functionality as they are introduced.
- Remain abreast of industry trends and vendors as they relate to customers and our value proposition.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the digital media industry.
- 1+ years of experience working with Basis.
- Understanding of the ad tech and digital media landscape
- Agency knowledge and experience a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience with ad serving, direct, programmatic, search, or social buying, a plus.
- Customer service oriented with desire to create Raving Fan service for all end users
- Collaborative and able to think on your feet.
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry and always looking to learn more.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.