We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for Centro, and a unique opportunity to join a new team, help define a new role within the Platform Solutions and Implementation organization, and increase Basis platform’s exposure in the marketplace! As a Basis Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for providing strategic pre-sale technical support to Centro’s sales team pitching Basis Platform. As enthusiastic experts on Basis products, you will share valuable insight and recommendations on how our products can meet customer’s needs, solve or improve challenges, and create workflow efficiencies. You will utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to help us bring on new platform partnerships. The Basis Specialists will also work closely with the product development teams, ensuring customer feedback and needs are communicated as we learn from our conversations in the marketplace.
Basis is the industry’s most comprehensive & automated digital media platform that addresses your direct, programmatic, search & social through a single interface. With robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search & social integrations, and the #1 rated DSP powered by artificial intelligence, Basis is a platform you can run your entire digital business on top of.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The BSI team is a group of enthusiastic experts on Basis products that share valuable insight and recommendations on how our products can meet customer’s needs, solve or improve challenges, and create workflow efficiencies. You will utilize both your technical aptitude and exemplary communication skills to help us bring on new platform partnerships.
- Establish yourself as the regional go-to tech expert on Basis, and help facilitate the sales process by participating in advanced level product discussions and demonstrations.
- Identify customer needs during platform demonstrations and associate them with business goals and benefits of Basis Platform
- Conduct highly customized product demonstrations tailored to speak to our customer’s unique needs by highlighting Basis Platform’s ability to meet those needs
- Understand the goals, objectives, and nuances of prospects during the pre-sale process, creating useful documentation which you will be responsible for presenting when launching the implementation process.
- Support Centro’s sales team throughout the pre-sale process by responding to questions before and after product demonstrations
- Investigate solutions to unique customer needs in conjunction with product, engineering and RTB Operations
- Provide specific product information on related RFI’s.
- Facilitate the onboarding process, coordinating set-up, training with internal and external stakeholders.
- When appropriate, lead the initial customer diagnostic to identify customer’s unique variables which will be required for implementation once an agreement has signed.
- Full comprehension of all new product features and functionality as they are introduced.
- Remain abreast of industry trends and vendors as they relate to customers and our value proposition.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the digital media industry.
- 1+ years of experience working with Basis.
- Understanding of the ad tech and digital media landscape
- Agency knowledge and experience a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Hands on experience with ad serving, direct, programmatic, search, or social buying, a plus.
- Customer service oriented with desire to create Raving Fan service for all end users
- Collaborative and able to think on your feet.
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry and always looking to learn more.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.