About Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
For over 60 years, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan has been the place that people come to when it’s time to fulfill a dream. This is true of our clients, as well as of our 300 associates. As the only retail dealership owned wholly by Mercedes-Benz USA/Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan shares the pride built upon the heritage of the invention of the first automobile and over 125 years of exceptional engineering.
Fulfilling our founders’ promise to deliver ‘the best or nothing’ requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. We strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and able to reach their full potential.
The mission of the Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Parts Driver is to deliver parts to customers on a daily basis in a timely fashion and perform daily bin counts as needed by the Parts Manager.
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSBILITIES?
- The Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Parts Driver must provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently outstanding preparation, attitude, and teamwork. Deliver parts to customers on a daily basis in a timely fashion
- Load goods onto truck and plan delivery routes.
- Receive pay for the parts or signed purchase order and receipt for the delivered goods.
- Organizes documentation such as payments and delivery confirmation receipts, and processes the appropriate documentation.
- Verify shipments are correct as documented.
- Perform daily bin counts as outlined by the Parts Manager.
- The Parts Driver may require some technical knowledge to demonstrate and sell the parts.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB?
- High School Diploma (GED) or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Work Holidays when required.
- Has “can do“ attitude and shows results-orientation.
- A self-motivated team player who displays personal best.