As an Associate Director, Strategy you will be responsible for consulting with our clients on how to increase their brand’s value through various branding strategies including brand positioning, brand architecture, brand valuation/analytics, internal brand engagement and digital brand strategy. You will also be responsible for leading client engagements, forming and growing trust-based client relationships, creating high impact content, managing client profitability and enhancing our distinctive knowledge. Finally you will also attract, develop, coach and mentor talent.
A successful candidate will have led projects at a branding or consulting firm with a focus on strategic and client development. This is an amazing opportunity to work with our client to help them become a leading tech brand in the markets where they compete today and tomorrow.
- Own major client relationships, at least one on a major tech brand, and act as the client lead and primary driver of growth in the relationship
- Take a lead role in development of assigned clients’ brand strategies, identifying opportunities for clients to grow brand value
- Develop trust-based relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Captain team and ensures that work is produced efficiently and effectively
- Play a leadership role within Strategy to expand our practice and product offerings
- Produce and integrate highest quality end-product
- Manage and deliver targeted WIP
- Develop and monitor metrics of “success”
- BA degree; MBA desirable
- 6+ years' experience in brand strategy/architecture or consulting
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with experience leading a group of professionals
- A proven track record of organic revenue and relationship growth
- Ability to handle large complex projects
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
- A leader and team player with the ability to work across all levels of organization and client
- Strong client leadership skills – can connect with clients and inspire their confidence and ongoing commitment
- Ability to build relationships and organize communities that bring ideas to life
- Passionate about having measurable impact on client’s business
- Strong organization, presentation skills and attention to detail
Interbrand defined the practice of branding, and we continue to redefine it. Our Best Global Brands report is the industry standard for valuing brands as business assets. Some of the most influential companies on the planet rely on us to define themselves and tell their stories. We turn good ideas into outstanding experiences that ultimately drive growth for our clients. The reason we're able to do that is because of people like you: smart, insightful, ravenously curious minds that can provide strategic clarity, create engagement, and strengthen internal organizations. And with a network of 24 offices in 17 countries, you'll get to both learn from and influence organizations the world over.
Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.