Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Corporate Communications to join our Communications organization.
- Provide communications counsel and support within the Audit practice to help them achieve their organizational objectives, drive market growth and operational excellence
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans, including external media opportunities, social media, key internal communications and issues management
- Serve as a trusted adviser to the Audit leadership team, developing key messaging, presentations, scripts and other written communications to drive awareness of the function's activities and messages
- Use metrics effectively to measure business impact, inform Audit leadership and drive future growth
- Assist and manage appropriate Audit communications activity in collaboration with communications colleagues and practice operations
- Build strategic relationships with Communications counterparts and internal support teams to ensure consistent narrative and elevate awareness across the firm
- Minimum six years of experience managing communications programs and campaigns that successfully drive an organization's strategic initiatives and thought leadership; large professional services/consulting organization, with specific accounting industry knowledge is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent from an accredited college/university is required; Master's degree is preferred
- In-house Corporate Communications and/or PR agency experience with an ability to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive, matrixed environment is preferred
- Prior demonstrated ability with internal communications, from high-level strategy to the finest details of execution; well versed in placing stories in tier-one national business publications/news outlets, trade publications and new media in media relations, and experience in leading effective social media strategies and tactics is preferred
- Strong journalistic writing ability for internal and external audiences, including experience developing key messages, talking points and effective internal communications strategies and tools, as well as writing byline articles, and news releases preferred
- Excellent verbal communications skills, with experience providing counsel to senior executives on internal and external communications issues
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.