Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
The Payer Operations Analyst works with a fast-paced team of business and technical collaborators to analyze pharmacy benefit billing claims data for accuracy and contractual compliance. The Analyst is responsible for configuring and analyzing the results from a claims review system for a portfolio of clients. They prepare and present client reporting and may be asked to further analyze the data to answer questions and model scenarios. This position will operate on-site in the NYC headquarters.
- Manage client delivery deadlines and schedules
- Define clients’ contractual pricing terms and benefit plan details and load these into the claims review system
- Analyze system results for pricing and benefit term conflicts
- Generate report packages containing findings from claims analysis and contract compliance review
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to support internal and customer requests for data modeling utilizing SQL, Excel, and BI tools
- Provide present findings and provide subject matter expertise to clients, pharmacy benefit consultants, and internal partners
- Partner with business and technical collaborators to monitor, analyze and implement product enhancements
- Manage and document workflow using a project management system (Salesforce)
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major (Finance, Economics, Math, or similar) or relevant experience with pharmacy claims data
- 2+ yr. experience analyzing data
- 2+ yr. experience preparing report packages containing graphical findings and corresponding commentary
- 2+ yr. experience presenting analytical findings to non-technical audiences
- Effective communicating professionally both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated project planning ability
- Python coding and prescription claims and plan design data experience a plus