Dear rule-breakers, questioners, straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
The BOH Ambassador plays a critical role in the operational efficiency of the Everlane retail environment which supports the customer experience. Back of House is the heartbeat of the store. BOH Ambassadors are key partners for the rest of the retail team and allow everyone to perform at their highest levels.
This role reports directly to our BOH Leader and is an overnight shift.
We are looking for someone who is:
- 1-2 years of experienced in retail with a focus on BOH duties and/or store operations
- Able to work an overnight shift
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently
- Detail oriented
- Experienced with Excel and Google Docs/Sheets
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable spending 8 hours standing and moving
A day at Everlane may look like:
- Assist in all shipment related processes including but not limited to
- Receiving and processing of product
- Product transfers
- Support all physical inventory and cycle count activities
- Maintain BOH organization and cleanliness standards as determined by the company
- Utilize company tools to identify restocking needs and efficiently move inventory to the floor
- Assist in product launch setup
- Participate in other product related tasks and duties as identified by the BOH leader
- When business needs require FOH support, we rely on our BOH team members to flex into a customer facing role
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at a fraction of the traditional retail price. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,300,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
Everlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.