At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The Veeva Team is looking for an Account Executives to drive sales and maintain relationships across Commercial SMB accounts. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Commercial Cloud solutions. The AE will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities and managing relationships among their defined accounts across the United States. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively across the Veeva team are critical to the role.
What You'll Do
- Meeting and exceeding your assigned revenue quota
- Expanding Veeva product footprint into existing accounts
- Developing and executing territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Ability to work with a wide range of customer contacts from Medical, Comm Ops, IT & C-level
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Reporting and maintaining opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- Flexibility to act as a resource for RFP’s, TPA’s and other non-client facing sales activities
- 3+ years sales or relatable experience, preferably supporting or selling software solutions within life sciences
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be an energetic, self-motivated hunter/farmer, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Strong understanding of content management challenges, industry data and master data management, and CRM value in the life sciences industry is desired.
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience in managing SMB Pharmaceutical accounts
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and Wellness programs
- Excellent Benefits
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.