Jupiter helps communities and private enterprise worldwide better predict, plan for, and mitigate the impact of climate change—empowering them to be more resilient, agile, and effective in meeting the massive challenges climate change imposes.
We’re thought leaders in data, climate, and earth and ocean-system science; advanced technology; private business; and public policy. We offer climate risk modeling solutions that can save lives and mitigate the potentially catastrophic impacts inflicted by hurricanes, floods, heat waves, wildfires, drought, and other extreme weather events on homes, businesses, infrastructure, food and water supplies, and entire economies.
We seek new colleagues—data scientists, physical scientists, software engineers, business professionals, and more—who share our passion, commitment to excellence and innovation, and collaboration. Together, we can help make the world a safer place for our generation, and those who come after us.
Jupiter is actively engaged with customers who understand that climate change is putting their core businesses at risk. Asset owners, planners, developers, investors, and government agencies are increasingly recognizing the need to incorporate climate impact data into risk modeling for specific assets.
As a Jupiter Intelligence Account Executive, you will focus on power and utility business accounts. You have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales, and are a motivated, resourceful, tenacious self-starter who is skilled at selling into and cultivating deep relationships with C-level executives. You thrive on being an integral member of a high-performance team that values candor, creativity, and delighting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build pipeline and manage complex sales cycles (prospect, qualify, negotiate, close) for C-level executives primarily in power and utility sectors
- Apply sales best practices to develop and close six-figure pilot projects and seven-figure enterprise SaaS deals
- Lead discovery meetings with prospects and present Jupiter’s pitch a with tailored value proposition
- Evangelize Jupiter’s vision through product demonstrations, events, and account initiatives
- Achieve quarterly and annual quotas, and forecast sales activity accurately within CRM
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration
- Develop add-on business within existing accounts
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Travel requirements : up to 50% of time
- 5+ years in enterprise software sales, preferably advanced analytics SaaS products
- Proven ability to effectively sell to C-level executives in a new, rapidly evolving market segment
- Ability to succeed – independently and as part of a team – in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to leverage existing network and relationships in power and utilities to drive sales
- Demonstrated passion to understand the details of technically complex solutions
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid computer skills including Google Apps, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM a plus
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to us to see if there might be a great fit.