Our Story: Litera is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world’s largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, investing in our employees, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.
The Opportunity: An Account Executive is responsible for selling the full suite of Litera’s solutions to drive new revenue. This is a high impact position that contributes to Litera’s overall growth by delivering sales results within a defined territory through influence, relationship-building, and value-based selling. An Account Executive at Litera will work with other Litera team members to build and cultivate relationships to identify and execute on new growth opportunities, including substantial expansion within current clients. Account Executives are expected to manage the deal process, from discovery through close. Litera believes in customer-centric growth. What matters is that our customers understand and realize the value of Litera’s solutions.
A Day in the Life:
- Earn credibility as a trusted advisor for key contacts within each firm in your territory
- Actively listen, understand customer objectives, and articulate relevant technology and business trends and benefits
- Represent Litera at events to influence sales opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to develop a territory plan and sales initiatives to grow the business within each firm
Within 1 Month, You Will:
- Complete new hire onboarding including eLearning courses, instructor led training, role specific mentorship and more
- Begin outreach to build and cultivate customer relationships with CIOs, Managing Partners, IT Directors, and Individual Partners
- Be prepared to effectively manage all steps in the sales process and track progress in CRM system
- Learn best practices, processes, and business tools used including Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook
Within 3 Months, You Will:
- Be executing on a strategic territory growth plan, built in collaboration with your manager
- Feel confident to create and deliver presentations, proposals, and product demonstrations with support from Pre-Sales and other team members
- Know how to effectively prospect to create new revenue opportunities
- Be well-versed in how to coordinate with internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Engineering to support selling activities
Within 6 Months, You Will:
- Complete sales activities with a high degree of independence and seek direction from management as required for complex issues
- Work new sales opportunities from beginning to end, resulting in new business
- Create innovative outreach approaches
- Participate in bi-annual performance review process
- You have a strong desire to learn new technologies
- You are keen on organization, getting things done, and routinely meet metric-based and quota goals
- Comfortable with a quickly changing environment
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
What Sets Us Apart?
- Have direct contact and work directly with our upper management team
- Work with a team that has a proven track record year after year
- You will be challenged and encouraged to broaden your skills
- Regular social & philanthropic events
- Access to personal development courses and tools in our internal learning management system
- Great health benefits, PTO and holiday policies, & more!