Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
Are you a passionate, driven hustler?
A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who can translate marketer’s needs into compelling solutions? Do you love to be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who work hard, but play harder?
If so, come join us at Viant!
Viant has an exciting opportunity on our New York sales team for an Account Executive to evangelize new business, generate awareness, and grow sales of the Viant Advertising Cloud within New York's media agencies and advertisers. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
About the Role:
The ideal Account Executive candidate has a solid understanding of digital media and ad tech combined with the ability to capture, develop and close high-potential new business leads. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate works well, collaborates with team members, and possesses the passion to drive change in digital media. The Account Executive should be ready to hit the ground running to close new business, and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and convert all online leads coming via the Adelphic.com website across the U.S. and Canada
- Manage online conversations via chat and email as well as phone with a focus on bringing customers to close
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, virtual meeting and presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Partner closely with New York-based Marcom team regarding improvements in lead acquisition activity to ensure a steady flow of qualified new business opportunities
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Viant’s footprint to new accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
- 1-3 years digital media/ad tech and/or SAAS sales experience
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meetings, presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue and account acquisition quota
- Highly comfortable and effective leveraging digital engagement via online chat and email
- Solid grasp of – and enthusiasm about - the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Founded in 1999, Viant Technology LLC is a leading global people-based advertising technology company, enabling marketers to better plan, execute, and measure their digital media investments through our cloud-based platform. Built on a foundation of people instead of cookies, the Viant Advertising Cloud™ provides marketers with access to over 1 billion registered users globally, one of the largest registered user databases in the world, and infuses accuracy, transparency, reach and accountability into cross device advertising.
Viant owns and operates Adelphic and MySpace, and is a member of the Xumo joint venture.
In 2016, Viant became a subsidiary of Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME), one of the world’s leading media companies with over 100 influential brands including People, Sports Illustrated, Fortune and Time. In February 2018, Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) acquired Time Inc. and all its subsidiary companies including Viant, creating a cross channel ecosystem of nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women.