Req Number: 25150
We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as an Ultrasound Technologist.
Our centers are multi-modality and provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As an Ultrasound Technologist, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform high quality ultrasound procedures in strict accordance with currently approved practices as outlined in department policy and procedure manuals, complying with all applicable federal, state, local and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist radiologists with ultrasound-guided biopsies and procedures if needed.
- Perform all quality control testing as required.
- Assist in the transporting of patients.
- Understand the methods used to generate ultrasound data and the theory and operation of the instruments that detect, display, and store the acoustic information generated in clinical examinations.
- Monitor patient's wellbeing during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Shift: Tuesday to Friday (7:00am - 5:30pm)
We offer competitive pay and full benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, advancement opportunities, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks! Work today, get paid today! We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.
MNHTN E 77th Basement-1141
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform a wide range of outpatient ultrasound exams on incoming patients with high quality results. Applicants must have completed their SPI exam, possess current ARDMS certifications or ARDMS Registry Eligible, CPR certification, and great patient care and communication skills. ARDMS Registered Technologist with at least 2 years of recent ultrasound experience preferred.
Pay Range: $18 - $49.50 / hour