Concrete Foremen, Finishers and Laborers
DCS Contracting is hiring Concrete Foremen, Finishers and Laborers. We are starting our 25th year of business in the Valley. DCS specializes in grading, paving, concrete and underground utility installations for residential, commercial and municipal entities.
We offer the following:
- Paid Training - We pay $16/hr to train employees who are interested in learning a skilled trade.
- Competitive Wages - All wages differ depending on experience. Foremen can earn between $24 - $35/hr.
- Medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and retirement plan available after probationary period.
- 50 Hour Average Work Week
- Hiring Bonus - Eligible Foremen who bring a crew with them to work at DCS will receive a $1,200 hiring bonus payable at 90 days, and eligible Finishers will receive a $250 bonus at 90 days.
- E-Verify and drug testing at hiring.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and be able to work in all weather conditions.
Must be hardworking, reliable, friendly, and have the ability to communicate and work well with others.
To join our team, contact Juan Mares @ 602-509-1661 for more information.
Se Habla Español