Harrah's New Orleans Casino & Hotel earned recognition as a CityBusiness “Best Places to Work“ honoree, and was named “#1 Large Employer“ in the New Orleans area by the “Times-Picayune“ Top Workplaces program. As a destination property in the heart of the city, we are continually striving to attract the best talent to provide exceptional experiences for our guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receives vehicles from guest and fills out parking tickets.
- Parks vehicle in correct area and gives key and ticket to Valet Booth Attendant for filing. Retrieves car from area and returns key to guest.
- Handles guests' vehicles safely and cautiously at all times. Acts as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- High school or GED required. Must have a valid Louisiana driver's license.
- Previous valet parking experience preferred, but not required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills with abilities to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.