NewcrestImage is hiring a Bar Supervisor for one of our amazing hotels within our portfolio of over 30 properties.
NewcrestImage is a premier company in the hospitality space that designs, builds and operates state-of-the-art hotels for the most renowned brands in the industry. We are a trendsetting company that is acutely focused on culture and that strives to “genuinely care for people so their lives are enriched.“
In terms of key responsibilities, first and foremost and just like every other position within our company, this role will advance NewcrestImage's core values of People come First, Communication is Knowledge, Giving is Fun, Experiences are Memorable, and Response-Ability is Ours. Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assist in ordering supplies, food, beverage and ingredients based upon the needs of the business.
- Ensure inventory levels are adequate, while also conducting regular inventory checks.
- Support the scheduling for proper staffing in the kitchen and bar.
- Respond to guest questions and inquiries as needed when manager on duty is not available.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, take ownership of personal actions, communicate effectively, promote collaboration, nurture a positive, professional work environment, and adhere to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Enforce efficient operations and cleaning schedules.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Well-groomed and professional in appearance.
Willing to work on weekends, and holidays if required.
NewcrestImage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.