Production Assembly Technician
Responsible for the assembly, testing, and repairing of products to ensure delivery of repeatable quality finished goods.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble, test and repair assembled products according to job orders and work instructions.
- Perform start of shift and end of shift duties to ensure process integrity.
- Perform timely and effective preventive maintenance on production tools and equipment.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized work areas that are free from hazard.
- Train others as required.
- Partner with other areas of the organization and support as required.
Supplemental Job Functions:
- Present a positive image of Exotic Automation and Supply.
- Transform conceptual designs into assembled solutions.
- Provides and supports a positive work environment.
- Participates in corporate on-boarding and orientation programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Enhance profit through continuous productivity, throughput, customer service, quality and cost reduction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous assembly experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions.
- Basic PC skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork approach with superiors, peers and subordinates.
- Normal manufacturing environment with regular (up to 100% of work time) exposure to noise, dust, oil, hazardous materials, and extreme temperatures.
- Use of safety equipment and adherence to approved safety procedures is required to minimize potential for harm.
- Physical dexterity is needed to bend, stretch, lift, and reach.
- Ability to sit or stand for extensive periods throughout the day.
- Ability to use a keyboard and computer.
Exotic is an EEO and drug free Employer.