Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
We are hiring for an Account Executive with a strong background in pharmacy benefits and managing clients. The qualified candidate will be someone who comes from Healthcare Consulting or from a Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) and can speak knowledgeably about the Rx benefit. This person should have a strong desire to grow the company by identifying incremental sales opportunities, be willing to put in the extra time in the work week to keep up with the growth, have a great attitude and a desire to see Truveris grow further. This position reports to the Vice President of the Client Success team.
The Account Executive will lead the long-term strategy of each client with the goal of 100% retention. The Account Executive drives strategic account planning; manages cross-functional team; identifies and addresses challenges and opportunities; prioritizes and orchestrates appropriate resources on behalf of the client; builds relationship with largest clients; and accompanies the Sales team in key prospect meetings as the Account Management representative.
As a client advocate within the organization and to PBMs, the ideal candidate for this position should have a strong independent voice with superb relationship skills, an analytical mind, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Key responsibilities for this role are centered around strategy, relationship management, growth, retention, and client satisfaction
- Creates and executes the strategic plan
- Identifies and solves for risks, leveraging internal resources as appropriate
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to broaden the services and partnership with the client
- Builds and strengthens relationships with key buyers and users
- Meets with clients regularly, both in-person and via phone
- Attends Sales and Finalist meetings to showcase Account Management team and services
- Prioritizes and orchestrates appropriate resources on behalf of the client
- Provides benefit consultation directly to client or assistance to team
- Negotiates renewals
Growth, Retention and Client Satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in health administration, business or related field required
- 15+ years of experience in an Account Management or Consulting
- Experience with prescription benefits
- Project management experience
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Capability to compete tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to relate to and engage with people at all levels of an organization
- Firm understanding of Salesforce or another CRM software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office