Requisition Number: TELLE01913
Why Build a Future at Members 1st?
- Excellent Benefits including 401(k) with company match, Health Insurance as low as $5 per pay, Tuition Reimbursement, 10 paid holidays, competitive PTO plan—just to name a few!
- Committed to providing a work/home life balance
- Strong Commitment to our Members, Employees and the Communities we serve
- Competitive compensation with career growth opportunities as well as annual increase & bonus potential
As the first point of contact, the Teller position demonstrates superior service level expectations for our members and prospective members. We focus on creating and delivering exceptional, memorable, and personable experiences with a strong commitment to customer service. The Teller position provides accurate and efficient processing of members’ financial transactions to ensure accurate record keeping of member accounts, while maintaining high levels of member satisfaction. Additionally, this position contributes to the Organizational goals, primarily by identifying and promoting products and services that meet the needs of our members.
- Provide Superior Customer Service
- Perform Transactions & Requests
- Promote Members 1st Products & Services
- Support Routine Branch Processes & Operations
Minimum Education Requirements:
- General and business knowledge equivalent to a high school diploma
Requirements to be considered for Teller III Level:
- Minimum of 3 years of retail banking or credit union experience including cash handling, customer service experience, and an understanding of financial services regulatory policies and compliance
- Minimum of 2 years of financial experience identifying and promoting products and services to meet member/customer needs
Physical Demands and Sensory Abilities:
- Familiarity with PCs and applicable software
- Sufficient manual dexterity for operation of PC keyboard and other standard office equipment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand or sit for extended time periods
- Ability to work extended evening and weekend hours and to travel to other office locations to provide extended hours’ coverage