Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
An Electrician with the ability, training, experience, and safety training required to diagnose, modify, repair, or install various types of industrial electrical systems with little to no Supervision. With the use of manuals, prints, and at times various technical service groups, the Class A Electrician must be able to trouble shoot and repair the majority of the plants electrical systems with little to no supervision. This equipment would include but not be limited to motor controls, P&ID and related instrument controls, various electrical drives, lighting and heating systems, control panels, conduits, power distribution systems, and alarm/monitoring systems. This individual would have the ability to perform all electrical PM's of the plant. The individual must posses the ability to complete the wiring of common industry wiring schemes correctly and timely with little to no supervision.
- Responsible for performing tasks as described and assigned by the department lead/supervisor.
- Must work as a team player, ensuring product specifications are attained and in a safe and efficient manner
- Communicate well with other team members
- Assist other departments as assigned by lead, supervisor or manager.
- Must follow Company's GMP's, SOP's, plant rules, other policies and codes of conduct.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of both internal and external customers
- Responsible for keeping work area clean
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years industrial electricity experience
- Computer proficient, able to use various CMMS systems to complete daily tasks
- Knowledge of single phase and 3 phase AC circuits
- Knowledge of industrial controls (low voltage, photo-eclectic, proximity sensors, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose equipment problems with and without electrical schematics
- Full familiarity with electrical test equipment
- Working knowledge of mechanical and utility systems
- Strong knowledge of PLC / HMI operation, program diagnostics and programming
- Ability to diagnose and repair power distribution equipment and production equipment power and control circuits and related components
- Attend equipment vendor training as needed.
RATE OF PAY:
Hourly rate TBD (depending on experience and placement test results)
Position has the opportunity to receive step increases through established Boar's Head training programs.
New Castle, IN
Facility Maintenance 2nd Shift