Title: Application Tester ? UAT Senior Test Lead
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
Education Preferred: Technical Certification/Bachelor's Degree/Business or Information Technology
Years of Experience Preferred: Five years' experience with all aspects of user acceptance testing/computer systems validation testing of a Customer Relationship Management application. Must have the ability to create scripts from requirements and pull test data to satisfy all testing conditions. Must have the ability to coordinate projects with IT, ITQM and Business Project Manager and manage UAT resources. Required knowledge of MDM/Customer data in pharmaceutical industry is necessary.
List Major Skills Required:
- A minimum of five years of User Acceptance Testing experience in a controlled testing environment. Demonstrated exceptional process flow knowledge of Customer Relationship Management or Master Data Management software applications, and operations is preferred. Proven experience with achieving project milestones, understanding dependencies and meeting project deadlines.
- Must possess superior computer software skills and have the ability to understand technical concepts. Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain a thorough understanding of business requirements and new applications. Proficiency in creating and executing UAT scripts, in order to ensure operational quality, system integrity and verify system processes meet user needs. Thorough knowledge of good documentation practices for validated systems. Knowledge of the 21 CFR Part 203 and 21 CFR Part 11 desirable and how they relate to validation of systems that support regulated processes for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Must have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, self-directed, and a team player. Must have the ability to produce quality work on time in a fast- paced, deadline-driven environment and ability to manage multiple projects deliverables simultaneously. Must be able to adapt to constant changing business needs. Experience with Client Quality Center, Organizational and Prescriber Profile data preferred. Reltio (FE application) or Cloud based MDM experience and Agile testing is a plus.
Responsibilities Required/Job Description:
- Take direction from the UAT/Project Manager Associate Director.
- Work independently to complete all user acceptance testing activities as assigned.
- Coordinate, train and assign work to onshore/offshore team members.
- Participate in the execution of all user acceptance test activities.
- Document results, track and investigate issues, and facilitate the creation of all required testing documentation.
- Work with other members of the Customer Data Operations team, IT, and ITQM to ensure that a quality product is deployed.
- Complete all required pre & post-testing documentation in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines, in accordance with the company's computer systems validation policies and within project deadlines.
If Interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out to Devan Patel 732-321-9000 ext. 4247 ASAP, thanks.