IBEX works undercover for some of the best companies in the world, delivering superior support to their customers -- it is our mission. We focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits, and training to ensure that we have employees of the highest caliber. Our belief that our employees are the most important part of our business. We focus on creating an environment where everyone thrives. As important as it is to work hard every day, it is equally important to ensure we have time for fun events, volunteering in the community and celebrating accomplishments together. Find your mission at IBEX.
The Team Supervisor is responsible for supporting, coaching, developing and supervising a group of Customer Service Agents in an inbound call center environment. The supervisor position is responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance management and appraisal of work groups in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements. Supervisors will perform related work as required.
What does a Team Supervisor do?
Supervisors need to be able to affect the entirety of the team's operations by being engaged and tuned into the team that they support. They should be able to effectively build a culture that promotes success and unity. The supervisor is responsible for “on-the-floor“ activities, and must be available to assist agents while they are “on-the-floor.“ You will be responsible for monitoring, identifying and resolving performance, behavior, and attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques. Continually monitor agents and coach them to improve daily/weekly/monthly metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaching agents to yield optimal performance through a sound understanding of the business and engagement with their team
- Track and take action on personnel and payroll issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Maintain accurate, current and consistent documentation on direct reports.
- Review productivity statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
- Ensure training needs of subordinates are met.
- Successfully complete all client related training and continually update agents.
- Resolve escalated customer issues.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
- Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within a timely manner
- Promote the use of all center communication tools.
- Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with organization's guidelines.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's degree in related field or advanced vocational training or two to four years related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent with three or more years of related work experience.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork / collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment / problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Ability to coach, develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback for highly demanding sales goals.
- Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
- Excellent customer service / support skills, ability to work well under pressure, professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Problem Solving
- Customer/Client/Organization Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using:
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Staff development skills
- Ability to act as a role model within the organization.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, and photocopiers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to point, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This is a full-time position. Supervisors must be willing to travel, work all shifts, overtime, holidays, and emergency shifts as required.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORUNITY:
IBEX Global is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. IBEX Global is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.