Requisition Number: PHASE01683
- Acquire and apply the appropriate knowledge of Perry Homes construction procedures regarding the Phase II process (from sheetrock tape and float to home completion)
- Perform warranty service according to Company procedures
- Coordinate the various independent contractors over multiple jobsites
- Order construction materials
- Monitor the quantity and quality of construction materials and completed tasks
- Ensure standards of quality as set forth by Perry Homes
- Factors critical to success include management of time under construction, construction supervision, direct overhead costs, budget variances, and change orders
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, Vice President of Construction, or Division President
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred; High School Diploma or GED Required
- Prior experience in a Production Management environment preferred.
- Current, valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and professionally with independent contractors and homeowners, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Fundamental knowledge of local building codes and safety regulations.
- Computer skills required: Intermediate MS Outlook, Work, Excel, and Explorer.
Full Benefits Package
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- PTO Leave
- New Home Discount
- Perry Homes Family College Fund
Perry Homes is closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote candidate and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, our interviewing process will now be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
***Note to job seekers: Your resume will be reviewed as the best qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is potential match***
Perry Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer