Requisition Number: OVERN02454
Eliot is seeking an overnight Group Care Worker to provide supervision and monitoring of youth in a Department of Child and Family Service funded program. The ideal individual will have 1 year of experience working with latency age or adolescent children in a residential setting.
Eliot’s Social Services Division includes short term community-based assessment programs and group homes for children (birth to 12 years old) and adolescents (13 to 21 years old). The programs are contracted with the Department of Children and Families and provide a safe, structured and respectful environment for children and youth to thrive, change and grow by focusing on treatment, skill-building, and permanency.
- Daily coordination of youth in executing the plan of the day
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individual Action Plans.
- Attend staff and shift change meetings and trainings as required.
- Ensure safety and security of program including security checks.
- Monitor and report on program culture.
- Assist in maintenance and cleanliness of facility.
- Conduct room and client checks according to Overnight Policy.
- Obtain and maintain Medication Administration Program (MAP) certification per Agency
- Be a positive and professional role model for staff and residents.
Schedule: Friday to Monday; 10 pm-6 am