RN Case Manager - Hospice Services
The Wesley Communities
New Albany, OH
Requisition Number: RNCAS01754
FULL-TIME. 8a-4:30p Mon-Fri w/ on-call rotation for week nights and weekends possible.
As a Wesley Hospice RN Case Manager you will be responsible for the assessment and care of Hospice patients in nursing facilities and home settings.
- Provides the initial assessment and comprehensive nursing assessment of patient needs.
- Implements the plan of care and reevaluates and revises the plan of care relative to the patient’s nursing needs to provide appropriate, comprehensive and responsive goals and interventions.
- Assessment and care of Hospice patients in nursing facilities and home settings.
- RN License is REQUIRED.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with Ohio state requirements.
- 1 to 4 years as a RN working with hospice services or home health agency.
- On-Call Rotation.
EOE Drug Free Workplace