Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
You will work with senior team members and help our landlords to create and update their property listings on the HousingAnywhere platform. You will be responsible for managing the backlog of listing creation and make sure new listings are made visible to the world as fast as possible. You will play a core role within our team as the quality of the listings you create will be a critical factor of success for our landlords.
Your main tasks:
- You will be in charge of creating stunning property listings for our landlords.
- You will gather all the details about the properties in order to create the most complete listings.
- You will be responsible for writing compelling listing descriptions to provide tenants with all the information they need to decide for their dream home!
- You will also update existing listings to reflect changes such as pricing, pictures, rental conditions, etc.
- Whenever your backlog is empty, you will be responsible for optimizing other listings: you will identify improvement points, request better pictures and other missing details, re-write listing descriptions and do everything you can to make our listings as complete and engaging as possible.
- You might also have other (supporting) tasks such as: supporting customers when using our platform, cold calling landlords and tenants to convince them to book with us, perform translations and other tasks that help grow our business
Who you are:
- You fluently speak English, and ideally one of these languages: German, Italian, Spanish, French. Multilingual skills are a significant plus.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Communication or related studies.
- You pay great attention to details and you are very diligent and rigorous in your way of working.
- You can write in English in a compelling and engaging way.
- You are available to work with us for 40 hours, 5 days a week.
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What’s in it for you?
🚀Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think +100 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you
👕We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: September 2020
- 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month
Got questions? Email Alicia at email@example.com