Our Mission 🌏🏡
To help people with housing, anywhere.
Our Vision 💻✨
Building a safe, efficient and global rental marketplace for anyone looking for or renting out a place.
Our Core Values 💛
We Care. We Perform. We Evolve.
Your Impact 💥
- You will be in charge of identifying potential customers in the target market and complete appropriate research. You will be trained to contact new leads executing the cold calling process and also utilizing email campaigns.
- You will be working together with our Account Managers to ensure that your newly acquired customers are onboarded for optimal success.
- You will also need to schedule and perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over Skype.
- Depending on performance, you will get the chance to arrange personal meetings and go on business trips within your country of focus.
- You will also have other (supporting) tasks such us: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help improving our awesome start-up!
Skills and Qualifications we look for in an Italian Business Developer intern:
- You speak English on an above-average level and Italian in a Native/ Fluent level.
- You are a Bachelor/ Master student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, Marketing or a related study and have great interest in Sales.
- You will be responsible for growing the supply side of our platform by generating new leads and contacts with landlords within your assigned regions.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup product works.
HousingAnywhere is the biggest global booking platform for mid-term rental accommodation in the world. Being a peer-to-peer marketplace, we create an experience that serves both sides of the rental accommodation market and creates a direct connection between tenants and landlords. HousingAnywhere is active in 50+ countries and 400+ cities. We are partners with 160+ universities worldwide and currently target international students and young professionals moving abroad. We are expanding to other audiences as well.
In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
In 2018 and 2019, we have been honored by being the fastest growing propTech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.
What’s in it for you?
🚀Get ready to make a real impact and hit the ground running with early responsibilities. You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and dare to do things differently. Here, all ideas matter.
👩🏻👨🏾👦🏼👽 Work with a crazy unconventional team! Think +100 people from 30 different nationalities. It’s like being on a round-the-world trip while you’re in the office.
🌇 Work in the heart of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you
👕We don’t care about what you wear. You’re welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even sweatpants at the office, we won’t judge you. Maybe a little.
🍻 Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- Full-time position (40 hours a week)
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Starting: September 2020
- 6 months internship: The internship allowance is €650.- net per month
Got questions? Email Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org