Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SRC is seeking an individual who has operational experience to assist with testing, training, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) development of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) related programs.
- Will support data collection and analysis of testing and TTP development efforts and use databases and 3-D software/products as part of the analysis process
- Will support efforts to identify and integrate new and unexploited information systems or unique, friendly, enemy, or neutral information sources into the Joint Data Network (JDN). Candidate will work with a diverse group of engineers, JDN experts, programmers, and mathematicians in pursuit of the mission
- Candidate is expected to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in 3-D software and ISR data analysis
- Coordinating and collaborating with Intelligence Community organizations to achieve effective technology and data transition
- Engage and collaborate with customer, developer, mission, and tradecraft experts
- Evaluate prototypes that codify the latest in mission tradecraft
- Establish and maintain close working relationships and networks with customers and professional colleagues internal and external to the customer
- Recommend new areas of mission expansion; consistent with customer core mission areas
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
[*MON #CJ #LI-SF1]
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Current SSBI Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to organize and analyze data and create result reports
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-D Visualization and Simulations Experience (SIMDIS, NGTS, AFSERS/MUSE)
- Database development experience using SQL and VBA for MS Access
- Python, C+
• coding experience
- Familiarity with DIS format
- Testing and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) experience
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE