iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are hands on, diverse, nimble, and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way network security is delivered!
The Solutions Marketing Manager is responsible to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, content and enablement for iboss. Use your creativity and writing expertise to develop compelling customer facing content throughout the buyers journey and supports the selling motion. Be the subject matter expert for your product and solution area with a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases.
- Owns Messaging/Positioning/Value Proposition – to customer, to partner (Product, Solution, Vertical Offering)
- Creates core content materials for customer facing; tools are leveraged by sales teams (business, technical)
- Owns buyer personas
- Drives New Product Intro (NPI) process
- Collaborates and obtains alignment with Product Management, Marketing functions, Sales/Channel
- Define differentiation, positioning, and a streamlined value proposition that is clearly understood both internally and externally
- Plan and manage product launches that showcase innovation to customers, prospects, analysts, and internal partners
- Enable sales teams with the training to be successful, and the tools they need to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, battle cards, etc.)
- Collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (such as Development, Sales, Product Management, Marketing) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities.
- Cyber Security landscape
- Launch Process
- Comfortable speaking to sales, partners, customers, analysts
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years' experience in product marketing within the cloud technology sector
- An outstanding communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- A hands-on builder of a robust team who can both lead and do
- Proven record of driving transformation and partnering closely with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive sophisticated strategic and operational initiatives
- Can translate high volumes of ambiguous or conflicting information into concise insights
- Outstanding strategic problem solver with a customer-centric mentality
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree & higher education required
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas