We are a lifestyle-oriented, consumer products company that celebrates health, wellness and happiness. We are creating a new type of company – in every way. One that is energetic, open, young in thought and diverse in makeup. We are a host of collaborative voices adding to the whole picture. We are dynamic, responsive, and constantly re-imagining possibilities. It’s the Greenspace of our brand, and preconceived notions need to be stripped away. We’ve seen the other side, and we are determined to create the culture we’ve always wanted, but never had. It’s not a job for us, it’s a movement. If you’re hearing us, you’re probably one of us.
The District Guide’s core purpose is to build, lead and inspire every team member to deliver the ultimate customer experience, execute operational standards, and achieve all financial targets within the individual shops throughout their district.You enjoy the journey of developing extraordinary Lead Guides and Guides, creating authentic customer experiences and impacting growth across Seventh Sense shops. You love the challenge of directing a multi-unit portfolio of shops by planning strategies and consistent implementation. You are a leader of leaders, and develop diverse teams that know their markets, communities and customers.
Guiding Principles :
In addition to modeling our brand culture and values and following policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Leadership: Lead an engaged and high performing team through coaching and direction.
- Model core values, culture and leadership behaviors
- Set clear objectives and hold teams accountable to high-performance expectations
- Regularly provide constructive feedback and coaching to direct reports
- Create compelling development plans and career opportunities for direct reports and potential leaders
- Lead and inspire a rich culture of execution, training, development and high-performance
Execution: Responsible for overall execution in their shops through daily operational excellence.
- Place the right people in the right roles
- Ensure proper training by role across the region
- Maintain a high level of execution against operational standards, policies, and procedures
- Lead the execution of product and brand initiatives
- Drive consistent customer experience
- Facilitate the coordination of new store openings
- Maintain a working knowledge of the retail and beauty segments to build relationships and drive sales
Results: Lead a district where all productivity, sales, people and financial targets are met.
- Clearly communicate expectations for performance standards
- Deliver positive sales results for both existing and new shops
- Deliver against customer experience metrics
- Attain team member training, development and turnover targets
- Ensure brand initiatives are implemented and performing to set targets
- 3+ years multi-unit retail experience
- 8+ years management experience
- Ability to travel up to ~80% of time, including overnight stays
- Entrepreneurial mindset and clear thinking
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to sell, manage and drive growth
- Business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills, a track record of growing their business
- High-profile communication; ability to present, influence and motivate all levels of the organization to achieve goals
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, processes and policies
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office
The movement has begun. And everyone is welcome.
Green Growth Brands is at the forefront of a movement. One that requires a range of thought, and different points of views to be challenged, tested and proven out.
That takes a cast of wonderful characters that aren’t defined by race, sexuality, gender or physical abilities but have a shared vision and ability to work as one. In normal language, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do have a few guiding principles, however. The first is “be good at your job”, the only true measure of your effectiveness. The second is “treat others as they’d wish to be treated”, pretty straightforward, but important. If you are up to the task of being part of a movement, ready to engage all of your senses and join a band of adventurous souls, you may be one of us. We’d love to hear from you.