At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will do this with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace“ year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Practice:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Adobe Campaign and Analytics Multi-Solution Architect (MSA) for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. This position could be located anywhere in the US. Some client site travel, up to 50%; otherwise work will be done from a Perficient office or remote from home.
The Adobe Campaign and Analytics Multi-Solution Architect (MSA) will play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions – specifically Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard) and Adobe Analytics. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
- Design and implement solutions to resolve Marketing or Care based challenges using the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions including:
- Assessing/auditing existing client digital ecosystems and recommend optimizations based on communicated client objectives, proven past successes and industry best practices
- Design relevant multi-channel/multi-tactic architecture diagrams/documentation to support the recommended approaches
- Create 2-4 year digital marketing roadmap(s) necessary using a deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timelines
- Oversee the delivery of Best-in-Class multi-channel/multi-tactic digital solutions
- Recommend management and governance policies using client constraints
- Implement testing strategies (process, unit, stress, etc.) to validate adherence to specifications
- Outline key performance objectives and methodologies for measurements of success
- Effectively engage internal and external technical, C-Suite and senior leadership resources throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- At least 5 years experience architecting and implementing complex digital Marketing Automation solutions using ExactTarget, Marketo, Responsys or Adobe Campaign in email, web, mobile app, direct mail and Text/SMS channels for enterprise customers. At least 2 years of the total experience should be with Adobe Campaign Classic or Standard.
- At least 5 years experience architecting and implementing complex digital analytics solutions across Site, SEM, Media, Mobile App, and Email for large corporate environments; 3 years of which should be with Adobe Analytics
- At least 2 successful hands-on end-to-end implementations of Adobe Campaign Classic v6 (or higher) or Adobe Campaign Standard where the candidate was directly responsible for delivering all of the following without assistance:
- Extending OOTB Campaign datasets/schemas, as well as creating dataset/schemas with the appropriate data structures, primary/foreign keys and indexes.
- Designing and executing the Adobe Campaign client data ingestion processes which would include Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) activities pre-Campaign inclusion, as well as post-acquisition data ingestion technical workflows.
- Creating campaign, asset and end-user topologies and permissions
- Integrating Adobe Experience Cloud Solutions including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe IO, Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Creative Cloud's Dreamweaver.
- Building marketing workflows, email/SMS templates and Landing Pages
- Define Campaign topology rules – including filtering, control, fatigue and quarantine rules.
- Build and execute the QA/Rendering strategy
- Define and execute security checklist, platform launch and IP Warmup activities.
- Provide post-launch support and troubleshooting.
- At least 2 successful hands-on end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementations for which you were directly responsible for delivering (not managed other's deliverables) all of the following without assistance:
- Engaging an organization's stakeholders to create the necessary Business Requirements Documents (BRD)
- Creating the detailed Solutions Design Reference (SDR) based on the business requirements including variable definition, requirements tracing, processing rules, appMeasurement plugins, etc.
- Report Suite configuration recommendations (Global, Rollup, Virtual) and definition including Users/Group access
- Definition and creation of Processing Rules – pre/post processing rules, VISTA, Marketing Channels and SAINT
- Integration with Adobe Target, Experience Manager, Audience Manager, Experience Cloud Mobile SDK and Adobe Campaign.
- Experience producing project estimating, scope definition, resource allocation and project timelines in pre-sales and/or migratory environments
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Up to 50% travel domestically to meet client/organizational needs
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification of Adobe Analytics Architect, Adobe Campaign Architect or Adobe Campaign Developer.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, specifically Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe IO, Experience Manager and Adobe Target.
- Experience leveraging the Adobe Campaign API (directly or in conjunction with Adobe IO) with event-based activities.
- Experience with Adobe's Experience Cloud Platform SDK using Adobe Campaign (push notification and/or in-app messaging) and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in the Healthcare, Government or eCommerce/Retail industries.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.