Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
As part of Forrester's continued success and growth, we are looking for an aggressive inside sales representative. The Sales Development Specialist will work with an account executive to identify opportunities within named prospects in a tightly defined sales process to ensure consistent and unified approach to selling Forrester services and promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. This role entails a high-volume telephone and email contact environment that requires strong organizational capabilities, attention to detail, and a collaborative initiative within the sales team.
- Achieve designated call volumes and meeting-setting metrics.
- Support account executives who sell to various roles within an organization, such as technology marketing professionals, customer insights or experience professionals, analyst relations, technology strategists, CMOs, CTOs, CIOs, B2B or B2C market research professionals, etc.
- Understand the goals, objectives, and/or products of a targeted set of companies and the specific management titles and organizational structure of those companies.
- Perform brand and organizational development at named accounts.
- Engage clients/prospects via phone to outline Forrester's unique value proposition and augment their interest toward securing an introductory meeting with a Forrester account executive.
- Develop an understanding of the client's business issues and how to articulate Forrester's value proposition.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues facing our client and prospect base.
- A BS or BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in direct sales/client management or consultative selling.
- Effective organization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.