Sr. Program Manager, Service Level Safety
Do you want to play a role in building analytics solutions and safety programs that improve safety and deliver great customer experiences in Last Mile? Our team designs and builds metrics and programs that Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) use to manage their business, motivate their drivers, improve safety, and deliver great customer experiences.
This individual will lead safety programs within the DSP organization, including working with operations staff and technical teams to develop innovative ways to drive safety performance.
· Develop the roadmap and long term vision for DSP Safety programs
· Work with engineering teams to define requirements and implement the roadmap
· Partner with operational teams who are leading field implementation of safety programs to measure and refine processes
· Conduct analysis and reporting on key business metrics
· Lead cross-organizational change management
· Communicate with senior leadership and stakeholders to align on roadmap and key business decisions
Role can be based out of Bellevue, WA, Austin, TX or Nashville, TN
A day in the life
Primarily, this role will be focused on setting and delivering a roadmap for one of our team's key safety programs. This will involve liaising with partner teams on technical implementations and operational staffing/procedures, working with them to create a roadmap, and then aligning that roadmap with senior leadership. This role will also build and reviewing business metrics and analysis (in partnership with data analysts) to understand safety process performance and continuously improve.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience using Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, macros, index/match, vlookup, etc.
· MBA or Master’s degree in a related field
· Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
· Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives
· Experience with data mining and data analysis
· Experience managing a roadmap with tech teams
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.