Sr Manager, Last Mile Delivery
Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) organization is defining new delivery strategies across rural communities. To continue innovations, we are seeking an experienced Program leader that can lead our last mile teams and establish strategies to improve performance. This strategy includes working with multiple support/partner teams, developing new technology, and managing a team of program managers to develop processes to improve the operational experience; ultimately delivering high success for the Rural delivery network.
We are seeking to hire a critical thinker, data savvy, and talented writer that is self-motivated to address high impact issues faced by Amazon logistics.
In this position, the Sr. Manager Program Manager will:
* Manage and develop a team of 8 to 15 Program and Sr Program managers
* Generate and set multi-team roadmaps and strategic plans/big ideas to drive customer experience improvements, innovation, and scale across the Retail business.
* Lead the development of new programs and mechanisms, policies, and communications strategies to address challenges and engage and build trust with key internal stakeholders and Amazon customers.
* Track and report on program progress in weekly review meetings and proactively design solutions to meet emerging trends, issues, and/or requirements.
* Provide guidance to business teams, leadership, and various organizations to solve unique issues that are cross-functional.
* Partner with key Operational, Tech, Business, and Product experts across the company to lead, support, and influence the strategy for the program.
* Write crisp strategy and review documents for a varied audience, including executive leadership and partner teams.
* Represent RSR and GSF in leadership meetings and act as proxy when needed to encourage investment and support into the program initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree required,
· Demonstrated experience of hiring and developing teams
· 8+ years of relevant work experience in ecommerce program management
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
· MBA degree is a plus
· 10+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
· Education or certification background such as an MBA or PhD.
· Proven ability to define long term strategies and translate that vision into delivery independently, with limited guidance and structure.
· Intensely customer-focused, with passion for and experience in improving customer experiences.
· Strong track record with commitment towards goals and outcomes across business, operational, and experience metrics.
· Proven ability to work autonomously in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in wherever necessary.
· Strong eye for simplification of customer experience and process scalability and end to end program development and implementation.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
· Strong analytical & quantitative skills and sound business judgment, and a proven ability to take ownership, conduct data-driven deep dives, and deliver results.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us