FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. (Fujifilm) is a leading provider of medical image and information products and technologies for acquiring, processing, managing and storing diagnostic images and related data. As the inventor of digital x-ray, over thirty years ago with our Computed Radiography (CR) technology, we have built a reputation as an innovator of healthcare systems that produce superior diagnostic information. As the healthcare segment evolves, we will continue to provide the market with innovative solutions that reach well beyond general radiography.
The CV Clinical Specialist shall be responsible for providing clinical consulting and support to the implementation projects, sales and company team members with respect to the use of the company's products and serving as a consultant on behalf of customers and company personnel in compliance with the company's quality procedures.
- Serve as consultant on behalf of customers and company personnel.
- Provide clinical expertise, workflow analysis, reporting verification to implementation projects.
- Guide and train customers regarding the overall usage of the company's products.
- Attend selected product demonstrations.
- Attend selected national trade shows.
- Perform post-training follow-up contact with customers and to effectuate any applicable action items.
- Customer relations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable requirements of the company's quality management system.
- All other functions and responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree business related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Registered in one or more of the following:
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer RDCS
- Registered Vascular Technologist RVT
- Registered Nurse Cardiac-Cath Lab experience
- Registered Radiology Technologist and or Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- ECG, MR, CT experience a plus
- Experience in the Cardiovascular PAC's environment
- Experience in digital imaging
- Professional presence
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions
- Successful experience in related field.
- Healthcare or software application or IT industry background a plus.
- Medical imaging background.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably with end-users and clinical supervisors.
- Demonstrated end-user computer skills.
- Competence with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical support experience with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to address and/or translate workflow requirements to product features.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive travel may be required.
- In addition to the above, all employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Help train and give guidance to other employees
- Provide customers with the highest quality products and services
- Understand and apply appropriate quality management system processes
- Promote Company standards of business conduct
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to 25%) travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.