Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Proficiently manage buyer experience from initial visit to design selections.
- Discuss the community amenities.
- Explain available lots.
- Discuss the buyers’ needs and present appropriate floor plans.
- Tour the community.
- Assist the buyer with option selections.
- Talks persuasively to influence buyers.
- Stimulates enthusiasm when providing information about the community to the prospective buyer and schedules visits to the community.
- Develop a marketing plan for the community.
- Set-up Realtor events.
- Focus on providing the buyer with a positive experience.
- Follow-up on questions or concerns.
- Gathers information about markets, competition, etc. about the real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
- Prepare weekly traffic report.
- Prepare commission reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Qualified candidates must be enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, computer literate, and have strong listening, communication, closing, and negotiation skills.
- Must be self-disciplined and driven to meet sales goals
- Candidates should possess a flexible “can do“, problem solving acumen while exercising a strong commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Two years of experience with proven results in sales is preferred. Equivalent experience and success will be considered.
- Computer skills and proficiency with the Internet is a must.
- Valid Nashville Real Estate License is required prior to selling homes.