Revance Therapeutics is a biotechnology pioneer daring to make a difference by introducing game-changing aesthetic and therapeutic treatments that meaningfully transform patient experiences. Revance is in the process of expanding our commercial team and is seeking a Sales Admin/Coordinator to support leadership across a variety of administrative, communication and operational activities.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-starter with a talent in taking initiative, streamlining administration, and a true desire to serve. The Sales Admin/Coordinator will provide administrative support and other assistance to the Sales team as well as other senior executives and functional areas under the Commercial Team. In this highly visible role, the Sales Admin/Coordinator will manage critical and extremely confidential information and must consistently operate at and demonstrate the highest degree of ethical professionalism. The Sales Admin/Coordinator will; collect and prepare information and presentation materials for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals; develop and maintain high level relationships of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company; serve as a back-up and partner on key projects to other Assistants.
The Sales Admin/Coordinator will have the ability to enhance the productivity of the Sales Team and contribute across the whole organization. This role will also provide support to other members of the commercial leadership team.
- Manage day-to-day operations of all office activities, providing comprehensive administrative support, and streamlining workflow as needed.
- Prioritize busy calendars, meeting requests with internal and external groups, and ensuring connectivity of remote participants with sense of urgency.
- Facilitate meetings by creating structured agendas, preparing PowerPoint slides, preparing and distributing meeting materials, coordinating A/V and telecom meeting equipment, ensuring connectivity of remote participants, and taking minutes as needed.
- Arrange and coordinate domestic and international business travel with detailed itineraries, and prepare expense reports on an accurate and timely basis.
- Manage events and logistics for internal and external events including venue identification, preliminary contract negotiations and timelines, as needed.
- Resolve complex problems and exercise discretion and judgment with regard to involving the leadership team, as appropriate.
- Ensure budgets, schedules, and performance requirements are met by company vendors related to office management and reconcile all PO’s and invoices to department budgets.
- Compose internal and external correspondence, organizational updates, and routine communications, as needed.
- Provide general office support, including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and preparing and scheduling overnight shipping/delivery services.
- Serve as a Sales Team “ambassador” to reinforce the department’s commitment to excellence, collaboration and the Company’s values.
- Serve as a partner and back-up to other executive assistants on key projects and on an as-needed basis.
- BS/BA/Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years relevant administrative support experience reporting directly to Commercial leadership.
- Prior experience in life sciences, biotech or pharmaceutical company’s commercial departments (operations, sales or marketing) preferred.
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholder relationships with media, health care professionals, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative, anticipate needs of the leadership team and exercise independent, sound judgment.
- Strong experience with Microsoft 365 including; Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint or equivalent required as well as Concur or similar expense reporting system.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Strong attention to detail with high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent organization skills including ability to maintain paper and electronic files, manage projects, track multiple deadlines, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, organize events and ensure offices are orderly and accessible with efficiencies.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong work ethic, good judgment and professional maturity.
- Flexible, with ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and manage deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work across departments, collaborate and find creative solutions to challenges.