Program Manager- Executive Customer Relations
At Amazon, we strive to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a Program Manager to support both the growing worldwide Consumer Executive Customer Relations (ECR) organization as well as the broader Customer Advocacy Organization (CSCA) with problems impacting both the internal and external customer experience. This position will be focused on the standard work to onboard new marketplaces to the Customer Service ECR processes and mechanisms. Additionally, this individual will work with global teams to define standard ECR training. The ideal candidate will have experience with cross-organization/geographical programs and will aid in developing a bold strategy for maximizing the results and capabilities across a highly specialized global customer service operations team.
ECR is a role model within worldwide Customer Service, ensuring that problems are resolved not just for an individual, but for all customers. As a Program Manager, CSCA you will support teams through the US, Latin American/Canada, European Union, Asia Pacific, and Middle East regions in resolving egregious customer experiences and creating lasting solutions that affect customers everywhere. You will build scalable global mechanisms, robust testing plans with test cases, gather requirements and ensure the smooth transition for change within the organization.
In this role you may also work with the Global CSCA Program team in support of the strategy and health of the WW ECR operation through implementation of program and operational mechanisms, alignment and standardization efforts to support scaling, and replication of proven initiatives across the team both geographically and across business verticals. You will work directly with regional ECR leadership and program managers, as well as senior leadership teams to understand local needs and translate these into replicable improvements globally, while maintaining successful practices already in place.
A successful candidate will have experience in stakeholder management, change management and influencing without authority, and leading project teams comprised of leaders at various levels.
This position requires travel up to 30%.
Key job responsibilities
The candidate will have a proven record of full cycle program management, from strategy, conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple program areas - maintain ongoing ECR operational alignment, inspect and ensure healthy mechanisms exist, track delivery against program objectives and roadmap initiatives, and implement proposals to improve global services and efficiencies.
- Managing a range of internal facing customer service projects on behalf of the customer advocacy team, including but not limited to internal security and systems strategy, internal audit coordination, and contact handling workflow design.
- Scoping and delivering complex, business critical programs end-to-end and driving the overall program’s strategy and roadmap.
- Continuous Improvement - Conduct root cause analysis and identify opportunities for process standardization.
- Matrixed PM Support - Develop and manage responsibilities and expectations between the WW PM and regional PMs reporting through their local ECR teams. Shape the direction of the relationship and utilize these resources to accomplish shared WW goals.
- Managing multiple internal and external, cross functional and remote stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in program or project management in a leading role.
- Experience with Lean and/or Kaizen methods.
- Master’s Degree or MBA.
- Experience with Agile or similar program management methodologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, able to influence and present at executive level.
- Self-starter; strong contributor autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- SQL and data interpretation experience.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.