Randstad Technologies is searching for a Program Manager to fill a long term contract in Nashville, TN. Qualified candidates should have 4+ years of experience managing IT projects and programs across multiple technical and business units. Due to the nature of this role it will require onsite work, local candidates are preferred. For this position the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills along with an excellent project managemnt plan and methodology to move an orgaization forward during Data Modernization projects.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 47 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Supporting workforce development, program assessment, program administration and coordination, and associated grant, contract, and resource management
- Coordinate the implementation of a Data Modernization workforce development program focused on data science and informatics
- Develop, schedule and implement training events
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Management
- Analytics (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Visualization (3 years of experience is preferred)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.