ONSITE LOGISTICS SPECIALIST
Faith Technologies ●Nashville, TN
SURGE your career forward!! Onsite Logistics Specialists at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Onsite Logistics Specialists at Faith Technologies support jobsite logistics and material handling including receiving shipments, and managing and controlling tools, assemblies and materials. This position will ensure all materials and tools are placed at the point of use and will operate as a point of contact for logistic matters specific to the assigned project and assigned responsibilities. Other specific duties will be assigned by the Onsite Logistics Lead. A thorough understanding of Lean, 5s and 80/20 concepts is required. With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth“ mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core“ organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0-2 years of related experience
- Under the direction of the Onsite Logistics Lead, the main function is to provide material handling support to assigned areas of the assigned job site.
- Deliver materials, assemblies, and tools, in an efficient and timely manner, to the point of use on our jobsites according to Faith Technologies' 30/30 rule.
- Coordinates and organizes material storage (i.e. Conex, laydown yard, cages, racks, etc.).
- Processes various paperwork (i.e. routing slips, tool transfers, material transfers, return forms, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Carries out tool transfer process to ensure accurate inventory.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Program
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
To learn more about our Onsite Logistics Team, check out the following video:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.