Manager of ERP Systems
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. is beginning the journey of developing a comprehensive ERP strategy. As the Manager of ERP Systems, you will work closely with business stakeholders in the design, implementation, data migration, data integrations, testing and long-term operational support of our systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with both Workday and Lawson/Infor ERP platforms.
- Partnering with stakeholders in all departments to create and maintain an ERP implementation roadmap and project schedule from legacy systems to the Workday platform, and deliver regular updates to stakeholders.
- Assist in managing the Workday ERP Implementation Initiatives from an IT perspective and facilitate the underlying integration framework and architecture design.
- Managing the system administrators and developers who support and maintain the current legacy financial system, Lawson Payoll application, TimeLink staffing application, and WebFocus reporting.
- Work closely with Financial and Lawson/TimeLink supervisors to manage team work initiatives and personnel management
- Working with teams, peers and business partners to define, develop, prioritize, and implement strategic plans, disaster recovery plans and testing, other ERP related initiatives, and/or solutions.
- Assisting in the alignment of business goals with application roadmaps and priorities.
- Developing and managing project charters and project management plans/artifacts.
- Meeting with and receiving feedback from stakeholders in order to develop highly collaborative relationships.
- Working with the business stakeholders to implement role based access, risk management, and change management best practices.
- Reporting on project status, milestones, and budgets.
- Agreeing on acceptable SLA's with the business stakeholders, monitoring and reporting on those service levels, and escalating when service levels are not met.
- Performing administrative and management tasks necessary to maintain application operation, develop reports, and maintain system security and performance.
- Implementing best practices and standards for new system rollouts as well as defining and executing the support methodology to ensure quality of the solution and shorten the time to market.
- Working with internal and external auditors and managing the internal change management processes to comply with SOX control requirements.
- 7+ years experience in a hands-on role supporting one or more ERP solutions, must be able to drill down to the details as required
- 2+ years experience with Workday, preferably Finance and HR related modules
- Experience implementing and administering Infor's Lawson solution modules
- Strong acumen of financial systems architecture, requirements, testing and implementation
- Have at least 3 years of ERP project management experience
- Possess a good understanding of financial and HR systems, technology, and business processes
- Experience managing complex interdisciplinary projects
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: