Manager in Training
The Manager in Training role is a Development Role within the Buck Mason Brand. The role consist of thirty days of in-depth training of the Buck Mason brand and Selling Culture. At the end of the mentioned 30 days the individual, based on performance and business needs, will graduate the program and become a Market Merchant. Capability to re-location is a must for this position.
During the 30-day Training Program, the following will be covered and discuss
- Be a Role Model of what a Buck Mason employee is.
- The MIT will have a full understanding of all Company Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to Dress Code on a daily basis.
- Learned the basics of the Sale Presentation within the first 7 days.
- Assist in daily operations of the shop, including maintaining shop’s aesthetic and cleanliness, and responding proactively to unexpected circumstances.
- Assisting in executing weekly sale goals and initiatives.
- Identify and implement creative ways to optimize each customer’s experience at Buck Mason.
- Maintain a professional and organized environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- MIT must understand and have the ability to perform all operational tasks within the store.
- The MIT must illustrate a clear possession of all 4 pillars of a Buck Mason Merchant; Business Creator, Adaptability, Merchandising & Operations, and Focus & Prioritization.
Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen Ford, Buck Mason makes simplified clothing for the modern man. At the heart of everything we do is the unclouded California ethos of quality, restraint, and integrity. We take iconic pieces and reconstruct them in hard-wearing fabrics, with timeless details, and the perfect fit. Our goal is to offer fashion that is less complicated, building pared-down essentials that live beyond a single season. With its corporate offices headquartered in Los Angeles, Buck Mason's retail footprint extends from sea to sea, through e-commerce and brick-and-mortar locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Brooklyn, and more.